Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Application



Medan, December 5, 2011

Attention To :
Mr. Mady, BA
The Personel Manager
ESSENTIAL The House Of Language and Education
Jl. S.M. RAJA No. 120
MEDAN-SUMUT



Dear Mr. Mady
According to the announcement of the language school of yours, I have a strong interest to fill your present vacancy concerning with english, and it seems to offer the opportunity that I have been expecting.


I am 18 years old, single, a diligent, and an open minded person. I still study in the Muhammadiyah University of North Sumatera, Majoring in Law. So I would like to apply for the position of part-time teaching. I would be very happy to have an opportunity of working for your language school, and I do believe that it will be a valuable chance for me to broaden my experience and enrich my competence in english.


I belive that my qualification and experience meet the requirement of the position and can be benefit for the language of yours, Here with I enclose my resume consist of the curriculum vitae and certificates for your consideration.


I do hope that you can consider my application and give me chance for an interview or traning in the future. Thank you for your good kind of antention.



Sincerely




(Syaf Gama Olsa T.M. Rambe)

No comments:

Post a Comment