Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TENSES

TENSES

1) a. Simple present tenses
S + V1 + Object ......
Example : i eat rice every certain time

b. Present progressive tenses
S + to be + V1 + ing form + object ....
Example : i am playing football now

c. Present perfect progressive tenses
S + Has/Have + Been + V1+ Ing form + Object ....
Example : I have been staying in cilegon about 19 years

d. Present Perfect tenses
S + Has/Have + V3/Been + Object ....
Example : I have eaten when you come in

2) a. Simple past tenses
S + V2 + Object ....
Example : I ate rise because i felt hungry

b. Past progressive tenses
S + Was/were + V1 + Ing form + Object ...
Example : They were solving the problem while they sought this book

c. Past perfect progressive tenses
S + Had + been + V1 + ing form + Object ...
Example : He had been finishing his job for 4 o’clock

d. Past perfect tenses
S + Had + V3 + Object ...
Example : I had gone when he arrived at my home

3) a. Future tenses
S + Shall/will + V1/be + Object ...
Example : I shall understand all of his mind for the next chance

b. Future progressive tenses
S + Shall/will + be + V1 + Ing form + Object ..
Example : I will finishing this assignment after i sleep his afternoon in yesterday.

c. Future perfect progressive tenses
S + Shall/will + Have + been + V1 + ing form + Object ...
Example: I will have been walking.

d. Future perfect tenses
S + Shall/will + Have +V2/Be + Object
Example : She will have got the money buy the end of this week



4) a. Past future tenses
S + Should/would + V1 /Be + Object ..
Example : He would prepare the rise on the table before seven o’clock

b. Past future progressive tenses
S + Should/Would + Be/V1 + Ing form + Object...
Example : My daughter would be watching TV at eight o’clock

c. Past Future perfect progressive tenses
S + Should/would + have + been + V1 + Ing form + Object....
Example : I would have been swimming for 30 minutes when you called me yesterday.

d. Past Future perfect tenses
S + Should/would + have + V3 /Been + Object...
Example : They would have dared, if she had begun to talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment